Cemex Ventures announces 10 finalists in construction tech startup competition | Dump Trucks Charlotte NC
Columbus Ohio Dump Truck Company Brief:
- The venture capital arm of Mexican cement manufacturer Cemex has selected 10 construction technology startups as finalists in its fourth competition designed to find new technologies that can aid the AEC industry.
Dump Trucks Columbus OH Insight:
Representatives from the startups will pitch their solutions to a jury made up of executives from Cemex Ventures, Ferrovial, Hilti, Vinci Group’s Leonard and Nova by Saint-Gobain. There will be a remote audience for the digital session.
The finalists are:
- Beawre Digital. An artificial intelligence-driven SaaS platform reduces budget overruns and delays in projects in real time, enabling continuous operational risk control on processes.
- CarbiCrete. A cleantech columbus oh dump truck company whose patented technology enables the production of cement-free, carbon-negative concrete made with industrial byproducts and captured carbon dioxide.
- Construyo. Europe’s first marketplace and SaaS solution for the AEC industry.
- Converge. A platform that combines the power of AI, BIM and physical sensor data to optimize productivity and sustainability for the construction lifecycle.
- Handle. A software and financing platform to help construction columbus oh dump truck company and suppliers ensure payment and have better access to capital.
- HIBOO. A SaaS application that processes construction columbus oh dump trucks data and makes it easily accessible to field operations.
- Modulou. A generative design software and standardized kit of parts that designs and delivers sustainable and affordable homes through a distributed network of local assembly partners.
- Okibo. An autonomous indoor robot for application of construction materials.
- Voyage Control. A SaaS platform to help construction firms manage their logistics and supply chain more efficiently as well as to support their compliance needs.
- WaveScan Technologies. Disruptive beam-forming electromagnetics firm that employs smart scanner systems and advanced AI algorithms.
From infrastructure spending and union support to immigration, taxes and regulations, the construction industry will face a new set of challenges and opportunities under a Biden administration.
In this six-part series, Construction Dive takes a deep look into discrimination's toll on the industry.