- Lockbourne Intermodal Subtrunk (LIS) Project - Columbus, Ohio
The City of Columbus and Michels Tunneling awarded Diadon Enterprises the Trucking and Material Supply contract for this Micro-Tunneling sanitary sewer project which began in August, 2017. The LIS is scheduled to be completed in 2020 and will cost approximately $200 million.
- Blacklick Creek Sanitary Interceptor Project - Columbus, Ohio
Diadon Enterprises, LLC is excited to work with Michel's Tunneling on the Blacklick Creek Sanitary Interceptor Sewer (BCSIS) Tunneling Project. This City of Columbus Project will extend the current Sanitary Interceptor to areas north of Broad Street from Blacklick Ridge Boulevard to the Morse Road Area. This will improve sanitary service to the Jefferson Township and New Albany area (City of Columbus, 2016). Phases of this project will continue through 2020.
Diadon Enterprises, outfitted with water sealed trucks and a history of no spills transportation, has successfully worked on the OARS (Olentangy Augmentation Relief Sewer) Project and has become a nationwide contractor of choice. Diadon Enterprises, LLC., is proud to be the primary trucking contract holder for the Blacklick Creek Project.
- Cheasapeake Bay Tunneling Project
DRAGADOS-USA was awarded the $756 million dollar project in 2016. The official groundbreaking was on September 18, 2017. Diadon Enterprises opened offices in Virginia in May 2017 to prepare for this historic project.
- North Carolina Department of Natural Resources (NCDNR) fracking projects 6.7 million
- North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) Highway 2.1 million project
- Spring/Fishbourne Sewer Drainage Project - Charleston, South Carolina
- Charleston South Carolina Plum Island Water Treatment Project
- Chesapeake Bay Parallel Thimble Shoal Tunnel Project
- Ohio Oil and Gas Projects
- Testimonial One of the largest and most impactful statewide projects was that of the Buckeye Lake Dam Restoration. Just outside Franklin County, this historically rich area is not only a convenient, scenic get-a-way, but also a welcoming residential community. Diadon Enterprises was excited to be part of such an impactful effort. In 2015, Diadon Enterprises, LLC was awarded 60% of the trucking contract for the Restoration. Not only did the first phase finish on time, but also, finished early. Diadon Enterprises, LLC prides itself in efficient processes, dependable equipment and experienced drivers.
- “ASI appreciates having had the opportunity to do business with Diadon on the Buckeye Lake Dam Improvement project. Diadon’s trucking services played a material role in ASI’s successful completion of the project…. The materials were delivered in a timely manner and were done so in accordance with the… safety requirements. ASI fully expects that Diadon will continue to provide vitally needed trucking services in the future. If an appropriate project arises in the future, ASI would consider using Diadon’s services.
- Thank you for the opportunity to have worked with you.”
- Mark G. Barkau, P.E. Project Sponsor
ASI Constructors, Inc.